we all know, want to do business on Taobao, but also need to have a good name. And how to give the name of the Taobao shop has become a very important work. In this regard, Taobao has its own provisions, as Taobao shop, the relevant provisions of the natural need to comply. Then, taobao.com store name and to observe what?
Without the permission of
1. Taobao store, shop, shop announcement and personal introduction " " page to prohibit the use of containing "taobao.com charter", "Taobao authorized" the meaning of the word.
2. store, shop, shop announcement and personal introduction " " page banned credit use taobao.com or other website evaluation of text and icons.
3. without permission, is strictly prohibited to use " Taobao " dedicated text and graphics as a store to promote the text and graphics.
4. store, shop, shop announcement and personal introduction " " the use of racial discrimination, hatred, and obscene language information page banned.
5. store, shop, shop announcement and personal introduction " " page banned the use of bad words. For example, most of the words or words (f** or s**) of objectionable words.
6. store name, shall not use the following text, graphics:
6.1 with People’s Republic of China’s national name, national flag, national emblem, flag, insignia of identical or similar.
6.2 with a foreign country name, national flag, national emblem, flag identical or similar.
The same or similar
6.3 intergovernmental organizations flags, emblems or names.
6.4 with the "Red Cross", "Crescent" logo, name or similar.
6.5 with the same or similar third party logo, such as: China Post, China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Netcom and China Tietong, etc..
6.6 if the user or stores do not have the relevant qualifications or not to participate in Taobao related activities, are not allowed to use the specific meanings associated with specific qualifications or activities of the vocabulary, such as: Taiwan hall, Hongkong street, Taobao mall, Xianhengpeifu consumer protection plan, etc..
6.7 with a national discrimination.